Oil, Gas & Energy Law
At Geary, Porter & Donovan, P.C., lawyers in our oil and gas and energy law group represent the following:
- Independent and privately owned exploration and development companies in banking and investment transactions
- Clients in transactions to acquire oil and gas drilling rights
- Clients in exploration, development and marketing of oil, natural gas, coalbed methane gas, and methane gas from shale formations
- Clients in forming startup companies
- Clients in the acquisition and sale of producing and non-producing oil and gas properties
- Clients in the purchase and sale of companies engaged in oil and natural gas exploration and development
- Service companies to the oil and gas industry, including conventional drilling and directional drilling contractors
- Land and mineral owners in negotiations for the leasing of oil and gas development rights
- Clients in litigation over the payment of royalties and other title, lease and environmental compliance issues
- Clients engaged in the acquisition, development and sale of private fee land and state, federal, and Native American tribal lands
Bruce Claycombe has been listed as a natural resources attorney in the Best Lawyers in America publication (Woodward White, Inc. 2005-2015).
Nationwide Gas & Oil Legal Representation
We have represented our clients in Texas and, through a network of attorneys situated in other jurisdictions, have represented clients in virtually every oil and gas producing state in the United States and in Canada.
VERY IMPORTANT: When submitting any information through this website to the firm or any individual attorney, the act of clicking on the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the email contact form on any attorney page signifies that you have read and understand the following disclaimer. The use of the Internet, email, or website forms for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent via electronic methods.